45mm Pro-Fit Dance Pole Now Available December 05 2014
The Pro-Fit Dance Pole with LED Light and Carry Bag is now available in 45mm or 50mm. The 50mm has been a Top Rated Dance Pole on Amazon. Many of our dancers requested 45mm and it is now available. Buy it here and we'll ship it Free to retail customers within the Lower 48 US States!!
How to Increase Profits at Your Pole Dance Studio, Tip #8 September 23 2014
Tip #8 Host or attend a Professional Aerial Performance or Host a Student Recital Night
As a Pole Studio, hosting events is one way to keep members engaged and introduce guests to the world of Aerial Arts. Hosting Professional Pole Aerialists or Student Performance Events are some examples of how to keep members and guests interested. Here is an example of a past event with world renowned Aerial Artists. There is no doubt your current students will be excited to see the Pro's perform.
The main goal is to host regular events and keep students coming back. Motivating students to reach their goals and overcome obstacles is an important responsibility. Many students are striving to reach their personal fitness, flexibility and dance goals. Events are a great way to keep members involved. If it is too hard to get the Pro's to come to you, consider gathering a group to attend a Pole Performance show. Additionally, you may want to host an event for your students to show the routine they have been working on. Ask your instructors to perform or assist with choreographing the opening and closing numbers so your show motivates and members and guests can see the range of experience and the benefits of Pole Dance Fitness.
Share your tips on our blog and we may highlight your studio in the near future!
How to Increase Profits at Your Pole Dance Studio, Tip #7 September 16 2014
Tip #7 Host an Open House
You may be familiar with realtors and schools hosting Open House events. So you may wonder what an Open House at a Pole Dance Studio might offer. Here are some tips for planning, preparing and promoting an Open House at your studio. Be sure to set 2-3 simple goals for your event. i.e. Get 5 members to attend. Get 5 guests to attend. Get 2 people to sign-up for a class or camp.
Planning and Preparing
- Offer members an incentive for bringing at least 1 guest.
- Offer refreshments.
- Give away a prize and/or have a raffle.
- Ask current studio students to give a testimonial and/or answer questions.
- Have instructors and students do a demo.
- Offer students an incentive if their guest joins your studio.
- Promote your event on Social Media and in your classes. Note: The best referrals come from existing students.
- Send invitations to past students inviting them back.
- Send invitations to guests who visited in the past but did not join.
- Use Evite, Facebook and snail mail to remind people about your upcoming event.
- Have an information page on your website with details about your event.
- Don't forget to follow up with attendees. Ask for feedback and ask them to return for another event.
Here is an example of a studio that has done a good job on their website Open House Info Page.
What's Your #MUSTHAVEITAC2 Pole Trick? September 04 2014
Mina Mortezaie and Nadia Sharif #MUSTHAVEITAC2 See why they love it here.
How to Increase Profits at Your Pole Dance Studio, Tip #5 September 02 2014
Tip #5 Incentives for Referrals
- Referral Incentives - Offer your current clients a free class, workshop or other prize for new clients that sign up. The easiest way to get a new client is by asking existing clients to bring a friend(s). It can take a lot of courage for someone to try a new gym or fitness class so having a friend who invites them makes it easier for them to come see what you offer. Be sure to make the guests feel welcome, get their contact information and offer a bonus for the guests to sign-up the same day for future classes or workshops. Be sure to follow up with them by phone, e-mail or text to answer any questions or concerns they might be too shy to mention in person. Do this is a timely manner. Don't forget where that referral came from...make sure to follow through and reward the folks who bring guests even if guests don't sign up the first day.
How to Increase Profits at Your Pole Dance Studio, Tip #4 August 26 2014
Tip #4 Grab some attention on Social Media by hosting a Flagging contest. Offer a prize to the winner!
- Host a Flagging Contest on your Social Media Pages - This is a great way to get your students and prospective students engaged. You can even host a Flagging Workshop and allow participants to post their flagging poses on your Social Media pages whether it be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; etc. This will also give your studio some unique exposure on Social Media.
*We'd love to read about your Flagging Workshop and Contest. Post your comments on our Blog. Were all your participants women? Were there any couples or doubles that participated? What prize did you offer the winner(s)?
How to Increase Profits at Your Pole Dance Studio, Tip #3 August 19 2014
Tip #3 Put Affiliate Ads on your Pole Dance Studio Website
- Become an Affiliate - You can improve the look of your Pole Dances Site and earn commission when someone makes a purchase and it's free!
- What does it mean to be an Affiliate? Simply place an ad on your website. If someone clicks through and makes a purchase you get paid a commission on the sale. We have sophisticated software that tracks purchases and you get paid commission via Paypal.
- What type of Ads? All ads are related to Pole Dance Products. We have a large variety of popular pole dance accessories, DVD's and grips. You can choose the ads from our selection.
- Will my clients and instructors buy stuff? We recommend you make an announcement and post signs to encourage dancers to make purchases through your website. We can even provide professional signage for you.
- How much money will I make? You get paid a percentage of every sale. You can make up to $20 for every $100 of product sold. We also have a sign-up bonus which can be as high as $20.
- Do I need to have technical experience with my website and how it works? No. We can walk you through the process it's simple.
- How do I begin? You need to apply here. Once we approve you, you can start right away!
United Pole Artists Video Challenge 2014 July 31 2014
Our favorites are Jeni Janover and Vegan Pole Dancer! Who are your favorites?