How to Increase Profits at Your Pole Dance Studio, Tip #3 August 19 2014
Tip #3 Put Affiliate Ads on your Pole Dance Studio Website
- Become an Affiliate - You can improve the look of your Pole Dances Site and earn commission when someone makes a purchase and it's free!
- What does it mean to be an Affiliate? Simply place an ad on your website. If someone clicks through and makes a purchase you get paid a commission on the sale. We have sophisticated software that tracks purchases and you get paid commission via Paypal.
- What type of Ads? All ads are related to Pole Dance Products. We have a large variety of popular pole dance accessories, DVD's and grips. You can choose the ads from our selection.
- Will my clients and instructors buy stuff? We recommend you make an announcement and post signs to encourage dancers to make purchases through your website. We can even provide professional signage for you.
- How much money will I make? You get paid a percentage of every sale. You can make up to $20 for every $100 of product sold. We also have a sign-up bonus which can be as high as $20.
- Do I need to have technical experience with my website and how it works? No. We can walk you through the process it's simple.
- How do I begin? You need to apply here. Once we approve you, you can start right away!